Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

what we did this afternoon

I was supposed to update the blog more frequently while I’m in California so that Jon could see pictures of Jacob, but he’s coming tomorrow night and I haven’t posted anything on account of my parent’s spotty internet connection. So today, here are Jon, and others, is what you’ve been missing:

Today Kelly and I went to the outlets with her youngest, Alyse (sp?), who is two months older than Jacob; their first supervised date. :) When one would cry the other would join in. At one point we had to laugh because it sound like they were having a screaming match. Here's what it looked like while we were filling up at the gas station:

Alyse, at least had an excuse for her tears with her headband in her face:

The afternoon ended where all good dates should end; at In and Out (I miss you Shake Shack):


Alyse had her first bites of hamburger and French fries (large fry for demonstration purposes only):

While Jacob had to make do with eating his shoe:

Lunch date:

0 comments: