Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 05, 2011

a marathon post of pictures for the grandparents.

This is what we've been up to lately:

Meeting Jon for lunch:



Play dates at the Natural History Museum:


Children's Museums in Manhattan and Brooklyn:

When should I be worried about his feet twisting like that when he walks?

He could spend forever playing in the sand.



Who is that driving the bus?




Developing a sense of humor:
This mostly consists of looking through or pressing his face against plastic and glass things like the doggy door, tupperware, or our desk.






Mastering stair climbing:




Going to the zoo:



Scared of the alpaca.

Terrified of the cow.

The goats aren't so bad though.


Enjoying lunch at the zoo.





Watching Sesame Street before church:


Taking a dog for a walk in the park:



Very sad when the dog had to leave.


Learning to clean up after himself:

4 comments:

Amy Pruett said...

My nephew is too cute!!

Rich and Brianne said...

Super cute kid you have there. Looks like you've been up to some fun stuff! Where did you get your table covers that's in the first picture? I've seen them but don't know where to buy!

Eric and Jamie said...

Yeah for cute pictures!! I love the one right after the words 'enjoying lunch at the zoo.' The face is AWESOME. I am excited to meet J in person soon!!

Unknown said...

Jamie - You met J when he was 5 months old, remember? You came to California? You are so funny.