Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

our day so far

Welp, I started a Pinterest account this morning so I can organize and share recipes over there instead of on this blog. Jon thinks it is dumb to post them here. Now that I don't have to bother with that here, here's what we did this morning:

We swaddled the kids (I swear it was his idea. He didn't like being swaddled even as a baby):


We tried on Summer clothes:


We played with our toilet paper storage(These made an epic tower at one point but here he was building the perimeter of a house. Truthfully this is not even all our TP - for a small apartment I foolishly stocked up on way too much. I'm pretty sure there is a package or three in every closet):


Then we went to Mariner's Playground where we saw a lot of this:







Meanwhile Rebecca did a lot of this:




What these pictures can't tell you is how this little girl yodels. Loudly. Constantly. Maybe she will be a singer? Jon thinks she will out talk Jacob, which would be amazing because he talks and sings all day long.

And we may or may not be having this for dinner. Take that Jon!

1 comments:

Corinne said...

CUTE dress. love the color. Can't wait for summer clothes (on our kids. not us).