Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

andrew got his mission call

Salt Lake City English speaking, baby! He reports to the MTC on March 4th. Cassi and Jamie - you guys live downtown-ish so if he ends up in your wards have him over for dinner!! Can't belive he's old enough to go on a mission. When the heck did that happen?!

2 comments:

Eric and Jamie said...

That would be pretty sweet if he did get to serve in my area! I'll look out for Elder Torres. Maybe I'll roam the streets looking for the missionaries....ha ha....=) Tell him congratulations! It will be fun to hear of his experiences of sharing the gospel in Salt Lake!

justmecassi said...

It's funny to think that I could be walking around and end up seeing Andrew! I'll have to keep an eye out for him. :)