Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

saturdays at target



Regardless of all the billboards in Times Square, we have two Targets accessible by subway. One in the Bronx and one in Brooklyn. I didn’t feel like dealing with the stairs at the above ground station in the Bronx so I headed to Atlantic Ave on Saturday to do some Sub for Santa shopping where the following scene took place:

Spotted in the board game section:

A big black man has been reviewing the shelves for about a minute or so when he turns to his wife/lover/escort a few aisles away and shouts, “We should get drunk and play Twister.”

With out moment’s hesitation she responds, “How much is it?”

This is why I like where I live.

4 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Love it! Nothing that exciting happens when I go to Target.

Eric and Jamie said...

Jealousy. You should be jealous because I made pumpkin pancakes on my H-O-T griddle mc'griddle tonight! Mmm tasty to the tastebuds.

Sarah said...

so did you bust up laughing or what? That's pretty funny.

Christina said...

LOL I love it! Some random things do happen where I live...but I also live where there are a lot of ghetto people.