Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 17, 2011

here's what we did for the first part of may

(Apparently I wrote this and uploaded all the pictures in May and just never posted this.)

Conservatory Gardens in Central Park:





Brooklyn Children's Museum:






NY Science Museum in Queens:

It took me a while to find pictures of our visit since it turns out I only took pictures on my phone.

Lots of buttons to push and mirrors, shadows and lights to play with.




The best was the was the toddler play area where they were fenced in and Kari and I could just sit and visit while they played. Adding to it's awesomeness was the train table that Jacob didn't want to ever leave.


Brooklyn Botanical Gardens:


Of course once he found the bus in the Children's Discovery Garden and spent most of his time there:



Queens Zoo:

Biggest and cutest petting zoo ever.



Do you see the shadow in the water? That's not a shadow, it's a sea lion. They are huge. This zoo has the best sea lion enclosure I've ever seen. Next time I'll get a better shot of it.
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens (again):



Always watching the sky for airplanes.

Bronx Zoo:
You can take a ride on the monorail through the Asian animal exhibits and see Elephants, Rhinos a Tiger and all sorts of deer, birds and even a Red Panda super close. Might have been Jacob's favorite part.




We are going to miss our play dates when Teis moves away in a few weeks. The boys get along really well and Ann and I like each other too. :)


Also, Shake Shack (saw Isaac in line and ended up sharing dinner with the Olson's at my favorite Shake Shack Snack Spot. Just kidding with the alliteration there, but really, I do have a favorite spot to eat Shake Shack):



1 comments:

kate said...

I'm really impressed at how many places you go, especially far away places. I feel like Jacob gets to do way cooler stuff than I get to do on a regular basis.