Back in July we went to one of Brooklyn's piers that's been turned into a park. After getting lost on the way from the train, we only had time to play at the Water Lab, which is ok because I hear that's the best part anyway. Maybe in the spring we'll go back check out Swing Valley, Slide Mountain, and Sand Box Village.
The pictures don't give you a good sense of the play area, but this morning I'm amazed by how much of a baby he was in July and now in October he's fully a toddler.
This last one is not a great picture but I love how he's holding his little body trying to figure out how to get down off the rock. Assessing the situation.
14 years ago
1 comments:
That looks like an awesome park. What a great option you have to explore next summer.
Post a Comment